Wednesday 10 June 2009

Sleepless nights

Thanks for the welcomes, I hope you don't find this boring as I find new things that I can fill my time with, until the next bout of study happens.

I have finally finished this little friend house, I don't think I will use it for its' original destination though, will give it some thought for future use. Have also started the panel which is associated with this, but the photo didn't work, hence it is not here, maybe when it is completed.

Rosalie Quinlan's "Welcome Friend"

Sleep free nights have pretty much become a common factor in my life over the last few years, but now they are more interesting. I have just finished pinning my quilt front to the backing, ready for me to get the courage to sew together. The pinning was done on the kitchen table, haven't got a dedicated sewing room yet, so have to get creative about how I do some things. Pinning in progress, hope it works


Pinning completed, just hope it works

Well that's it for another day (night). Off to the dentist in am, check on happenings in the face, possible infection (hope not though). Oh well, what will be will be, just get on and deal with it........

Good night all, till next post

Ellice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ellise , hope all goes well for you at the dentist . I've been looking at your blog and you have done some lovely things .