I have finally finished my sewing machine cover for the "August Sewing Machine Cover Challenge" from Jenny of Elefantz. It's not the most beautiful in the world. It is a bit rough and ready, , and it goes with the native environment, and it will keep the machine dust free and clean. I have also used material that I have had for about 15 years, and only found it the other day when I was looking for my Overlocker (in the shed) - I hadn't seen that for about 10 years. The appliqué came from a set of placemats that have never been used, and would have been thrown out if I hadn't started quilting. Anyway, the cover is now finished, and the Overlocker feels loved again - she is going for a service in November when the technician comes to town. I will be able to make her feel useful again after that.
Blessings to all